Page name: Neighbourhood Photo Album Contest [Logged in view]
# of watchers: 12
Neighbourhood Photo Album Contest
Welcome to the Neighbourhood Photo Album Contest. This is a follow up competition to the Photoalbum Competition. This time round we are looking at somewhere a bit closer to home, we would like to see your neighbourhood, big or little we want to see it! So our set theme for this contest is 'My Neighbourhood'.
Third: Nochtur's Edmond, Oklahoma Neighborhood by [La Fleur de La Croix]
Voting was in <poll:12320>!
1. THE PHOTOS MUST BE UPLOADED TO ELFPACK IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:
a) Go to your house.
b) Press "Upload a folder of images".
c) Select a unique describing name
for the wiki-page (Like for example "Ryd in Linköping, Sweden" or "55th street on Manhattan") and then you upload a ZIP-file (See How to create a zip-file
with about 10 to 20 images
(The limit is just a suggestion).
d) Make sure the page is exported
e) Write fun or interesting comments on the photos. It can be explanation about how you arranged the light and how you manage to get the entire flower sharp or and explanation that it's John who is puking on his keyboard because you gave him an ugly link.
f) Submit the page and then write the link to the wiki-page under Your submissions below.
2. ALL SUBMITTED PHOTOS MUST BE MADE BY THE SUBMITTER
. This means no reproductions, repostings, copied works, works randomly found on the net, submissions of another Elfpack member’s work, or heaven knows anything else we might have missed. Using another photographer’s photographs without their express, written permission is stealing, and will NOT be tolerated. If a person is found to have submitted stolen work, that person will be permanently banned from submitting any more works, and will be reported to the guards.
3. PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HELP YOU WRITE COMMENTS AND ADDING PHOTOS.
You may let others help you with adding photos or comments, but the ones helping you are just helping you. This isn't a team-competition, but you're free to give them credits of course.
4. ALL MEMBERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS WIKI, ENTRANTS OR NOT, MUST BE RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE ELSE AND THEIR WORK. Be nice, damn it.
5. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE ON THE 'MY NEIGHBOURHOOD' THEME. No random images, no matter how cool they might look, will be allowed to participate. If an image’s or an entire submission's theme does not seem to fit, the artist will be contacted via comments on the wiki-page and given a chance to explain how their work fits the theme. [Firenze] and the Elfpack crew have the last call on what does or does not fit the theme.
6. ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED HERE BEFORE THE 3RD OF FEBRUARY 2007
7. [Firenze] IS THE BOSS OF THIS CONTEST SO HAVE FUN!! (Or we will send a bunch of caffeine deprived photographers after you!! o_O;;)
-Submitting more then 1 photoalbum is not allowed, please decide which one is best, or ask the staff which one you should enter the contest with.
-Having a lot of friends vote for you does not mean you will win. (So don't try to mail all your friends, it's even forbidden!
-Entries will be judged as fairly as possible, with the poll as a guide. Judges ultimately will make the final decision.
More contests at: Elfpack Contests
-USE THIS FORM TO PLACE YOUR ENTRIES:
Place the submissions here:
Corie's Neighborhood [Mental Terrorist]
Name: [La Fleur de La Croix]
Album: Nochtur's Edmond, Oklahoma Neighborhood
Album: A Florida Rooftop Adventure
Album: Snow in the Desert
Name: [beautiful _ darkness]
Album: Fall Neighbourhood
Name: [Polar ♥]
Album: Pottsville: Mansions, Trees, Cemetaries
Album: Seasons change in D. Iosofov Str.
||Show these comments on your site|