Elfpack's Snapshot Contest
Elfpack's newest contest, the snaphot contest! We want you to make close-up photo's of random things. the most beautiful photo will be rewarded with an artist badge. So get your camera and make some photo's!
Contest Closed, No More Entries!
First Place: [Bum]
Third Place: [keisari]
The Rules of the Snapshot contest:
1. ALL SUBMITTED ENTRIES MUST
BE THE SUBMITTER’S ORIGINAL WORK AND IDEA. This means no reproductions, repostings, copied works, works randomly found on the net, submissions of another Elfpack member’s work, or heaven knows anything else we might have missed. more works, if you steal photo's it will be reported to the Guards
2. ALL MEMBERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS WIKI, ENTRANTS OR NOT, MUST
BE RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE ELSE AND THEIR WORK. We, by no means, tolerate any sort of disrespect or drama. If anyone is badmouthing people, being disrespectful or causing trouble on the wiki, they will be added to our banned list. If we find out that anyone from the wiki has badmouthed, or spread rumours about the Wiki, its members or The Elfpack Staff, that person will be added to our banned list. Any person on our banned list will have their entries & comments deleted. This is meant to be a happy, fun place where people can come to share and support each other, and we are set on keeping it that way.
3. Random images are allowed, however photoshop imager are NOT ALLOWED
no matter how cool they might look. Of course bloody or violant images are also not allowed. When you doubt if your image is ok to put up, just mail me, [Dwemer
] and I'll take a look at it and decide if it's a entry, or not.
4. ENTRIES SHOULD BE NO BIGGER THAN 400*800 PIXELS SQUARE. Other technical issues will be addressed on an entry by entry basis.
5. NO ONLINE CHARACTER CREATOR ART WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. We want you to put your blood, sweat, and tears into your entry; make it look the best it can possibly look by YOUR own hand. An entry that shows no effort will be disqualified; the judges have the final say. So make real photo's, photoshop enchants are forbidden!
6. ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST REACH THE ENTRIES PAGE BY 30th of June
Voting will commence on the 3 July.
7. HAVE FUN!! (If not, I'm coming to your home to steal your camera , hehe...)
-Submitting more entries does not mean you will win.
-Having a lot of friends vote for you does not mean you will win.
-Entries will be judged as fairly as possible, with the poll as a guide
. Judges ultimatly will make the final decision.
-USE THIS FORM TO PLACE YOUR ENTRIES:
I found this pile of coffee beans at the local black market. See the close-up? That's the way we want it, good luck!
Elfpack Contests for more Contests!