Elfpack tutorials are made by our very own members (people like you!) This page outlines the criteria for official Tutorials
, so you know what we expect of a submission. If you fail to follow the guidelines, you will be spanked by [La Fleur de La Croix
] (you better be scurred)!
* By submitting your page, you understand that it can be edited by the council, commented on by anyone, and used by the EP Council
wherever they want to use it!
* Your tutorial must be spellchecked, and contain good grammar. We can fix some mistakes, but if it's totally illegible it will not be accepted.
* You must
link back to Tutorials
* Start off with a large title, and a short explanation of the tutorial.
* Divide your tutorial up into sections, so it doesn't feel like a wall of text. Summarise each section with a short heading. You can use dividers from Elfpack Graphics
* Add a screenshot or photograph if it helps.
* For very long tutorials, add section links for easier navigation. They look like #this
. If you don't know how, check [ I can't find a page for this, halp stephen??
]. See Making Transparent Gifs
for an example of how this is used.
* Finally, please keep your page on watch and be willing to answer any questions in the comments.
- The help
|Show these comments on your site|