Especially the cyber stuff because I'm not into that!
MY NAME IS PSYCHO CHILD AND DON'T YOU WEAR IT OUT!
Hey everyone. I'm here to have fun and make friends. So here's some basic info about me. I'm 19, An all around nice person to be friends with. So if any of you want to talk to me to get to know me let me know by sending me a message. Thanxs. Love Psycho Child. ^.^
Let's see. My mind can be a very dangerous place to enter at times. So becareful if you decide to go in and explore.
O I just realized that I haven't told you guys the story about how I got my name.
Okay it was a long time ago, well actually more like five years ago. There was this guy. I don't really know his name but I call him Yellow Eyes. Anyways he was standing outside of my house like he knew I was home or something. I was actually I saw him out my window. He didn't even flinch when I caught him staring up at me.
The reason why I called him Yellow Eyes is because his eyes were glowing. I'm not lying it's true I saw it. It wasn't a trick with flashlight's because #1 I haven't seeen one glow yellow and #2 his hands were at his sides.
He just kept standing there in the same exact spot and didn't even blink. He just kept looking at my window. I kept thinking why is he out there and why is he looking at my window.
Well it was about tweleve when my mom got home. I told her about him but she said she didn't see anyone outside. So I ran upstairs to check and sure enough he was gone.
I didn't see him after that until we moved to Coleman. I was walking alone at this park not to far from where we lived and for some reason I just happened to look up at this tree and there he was.
I froze on the spot not sure what to do. I thought about turning around and running but I didn't. I thought about asking him why he was following me but my mouth stayed shut.
He came down from the tree and my heart started to pound faster than it normally would. Then he was right in fron't of me and I felt something like a needle go in my arm and then he was gone.
I stood there for a few seconds confused at what had just happened. Then something told me to run home. So I did and I didn't say anything to my parent's about it.
As you can image things haven't been normal for me since then. I have to constantly be doing something, I can't fall asleep at night anymore unless I take pills but even they don't work sometimes, I've recently discovered that I can smell things quicker than other people can, I can hear even the tiniest of sounds, and I've been able to do things that I couldn't do before. Like running. I hate running but now I love it because I can run so fast now.
Whatever was in that needle or at least I think it was a needle, it could of been a bite mark I guess because of the way it looked on my arm but I'll never know for sure. Well whatever it was changed me into who I am now.
Some More Stuff About Me
* Name: Psycho Child *Real Name Is April*
* Nickname: Psych, Psycho, Apey, Ape, Shorty, Skipper,etc.
* Birth date: July 25, 1989
* Birthplace: Midland, MI
* Current location: Michigan
* Eye color: Blue With A Tiny Bit Of Green In It
* Hair color: Differn't Shades Of Brown
* Height: 5' 3
*Righty or lefty: Righty
* Your heritage: Irish, Chippawa Indian, Polish, And French
* Your weakness: Cookies Or The Pouty Face
* Your fears: Being Attacked By A Big Animal And Spending The Rest Of My Life Alone
*Your perfect pizza: Triple Cheese With Bacon and Ham lol
*Goal you'd like to achieve: Passing College And Getting My Own Pratice
* Your most overused phrase on AIM: What's Ya Doin? Or Brb
* Your thoughts first waking up: No I Don't Want To Get Up
* Your best physical feature: My Legs
* Your bedtime: When I Get Tierd
*Your most missed memory: It Would Be Of My Grandma and My Aunt
* Soda: Most of them lol
* Fast food joint: Subway
* Single or group dates: It Depends Where Were At
* Adidas or Nike: Don't Know
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither
* Chocolate or vanilla: Both
*Cappuccino or coffee: Both
* Smoke: No Never
* Cuss: Yes Sometimes
* Sing: Occasionally
* Take a shower every day: Every Day
* Have a crush(es): Yes
* Do you think you've been in love: Yes
* Want to go to college: Yes
* Like high school: Not Really I Mean Who Does?
* Want to get married: Yes
* Believe in yourself: Yes
* Get motion sickness: No
* Think you're attractive: Once In A While
* Think you're a health freak: No
* Get along with your parents: Sometimes
* Like thunderstorms: Yes
*Play an instrument: No
In The Past Month
* Drank alcohol: No
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: No
*Had sex: No
*Made out: No
* Gone on a date: No
* Gone to the mall: Yes
*Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
* Eaten sushi: Yes
*Been on stage: No
*Gone skating: No
* Made homemade cookies: Yes
*Gone skinny-dipping: No
* Dyed your hair: No
* Stolen anything: No
*Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
*Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No
*Been caught doing something: No
*Been called a tease: Once
*Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: Yes
When Do You
* Age you hope to be married: Don't know
* Numbers and names of children: 1 or 2. Jack or Anne
*Describe your dream wedding: To long to explain
*How do you want to die: I don't know
* Where do you want to go to college: Delta for 2 then I'm gonna go to MSU I think
*What country would you most like to visit: Ireland
*Best eye color: Blue or Green
* Best hair color: Depends
*Short or long hair: Depends
* Height: Close to my height or little bit taller
* Best weight: Doesn't matter
* Best articles of clothing: Don't know
*Best first date location: Anywhere we could have fun
* Best first kiss location: Lips I guess
*Number of drugs taken illegally: None
*Number of people I could trust with my life: 2
*Number of CDs that I own: Alot
* Number of piercing: 2 *my ears*
* Number of tattoos: None yet thinking about getting one though
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Not a once
* Number of scars on my body: Five or six
* Number of things in my past that I regret: Just a few
Sometimes I think about sucide
As a way to escape
From all the pain
All the lies
All the hate
Let it be my guide
And lead me to
A better life
Far away from here
The farther I go
The better I'll be
Without the pain
I can be free
Yep this is one of my poems. Tell me what you think.
Currently I've been listening to all kinds of music so here's a list.
30 Seconds to Mars
Alien Ant Farm
Ace of Base
All American Rejects
Black Eyed Peas
Bowling For Soup
Bret Micheals Band
Coheed & Cambia
Insane Clown Posse
Story of the year
Three Days Grace
Three Doors Down
They may not be in complete order but these are the bands I listen to
[Psycho ShadowBlood] gave me this, thankyou so much I love cheetahs!