In Elfpack, everyone can do something. You can create wiki-pages that explain how to draw dragons or explain the physics behind why they can fly. Everyone can report members that don't follow the Elfpack Rules
But some people want to have an official title. The problem is of course that we can't have 4711 Wardens here, and even a large amount of Guards and crew people would mean that it would be too big to actually do something.
But here is your chance to get the power, badges and all other fancy stuff that really shouldn't be the reason for why you apply to the crew!
What you need to do
1) You need a good general knowledge of Elfpack. If you can't handle everything about forums, polls, wiki-pages and don't know the Elfpack rules very well, then don't apply yet.
This means you need to know
the workings, and prove that you can.
- If you don't know at least most of the pseudo HTML, don't apply.
- If you don't know how to use the forums, don't apply.
- If you're not planning on using the forums, don't apply.
- If you're not sure of the rules, don't apply.
2) You need to be able to read and write English well.
- Plz dun typ lyke dis
- We don't require perfect English, but you have to at least be able to make legible English that others can easily understand.
3) Your goals should agree with Elfpack
's. If you want to go berserk on everyone who looks ugly, then don't apply!
- Crew members have to be at least somewhat nice and professional.
- Crew members need to be able to keep a cool control over their emotions and thoughts.
- Crew members should be able to make unbiased decisions without putting their friends' first in every situation.
4) You should have proven yourself. As written above, you don't need any permission to do most stuff here on Elfpack. Even if you only have created the Best Fake Cybering Competition
, are running the forum "Lesbian hairdressers" that no one uses and have written a pretty bad report, it's better than someone who just says they can do all this, but never has.
- Write in forums! Use them, if only to comment on Mainstuff news and say hello.
- Enter contests, official or non-official.
- Be nice and helpful to other members; answer questions they may ask on wiki-pages.
- Create wiki-pages, with HTML and good design.
5) You should explain what you will do as a member of the crew and for how long. Note:
We don't want newbies that get all excited by Elfpack for a month and then will get tired of it. Therefore, people who have been for a long time, are generally better.
- We want to know what you
can bring to the Elfpack Crew that we don't have currently.
- We want to know what you're good at, your talents, and what you think you'd be best at.
- We want to know what official jobs you think we should give you.
- Do NOT try to apply to be one of the following: Guards
, Deputy Warden
or Ambassadore Exilios
6) You should be able to get along with the crazy people in the crew, and have a great patience with people.
] doesn't really like suck ups.
- No one likes assholes, narcissists or intolerable people.
- Patience is a virtue that you must
7) You should think this is fun!
8) If you can come up with an eighth point, it shows that you have ideas. We have ideas and a lot of them, the problem is finding hard-working people who will take an idea and make it fun for Elfpack members.
- Ideas are good!
- However, people who can take an idea and put it on a page are even better.
- Go check out the Contractors Office
No, there is no deadline. This goes on forever and good applications get picked at any time we need help. If you don't get picked, that can be either because we're not so sure about you, or we don't need more help at the moment.
But: We will not answer questions about what's wrong with you or your application!
If we have something to say, then you'll hear from us.
These people were recently accepted for the positions they applied for. You can use these for inspiration for your own application, or even try to do better.
madness? this is wolvie!!!! for crew
Cloud for Council
- [Cloud Natiion
Kally for Crew!
sammie h! for crew
- [sammie h!
Deggles for Crew
sammie h! for council
- [sammie h!
Where to apply?
Write the link to your campaign-wiki-page and username below:
I Believe in Harvey Dent!
- [Harvey Dent
Go or return to:
The Hell of the Insane